Consultor Jose Miguel Rosenbusch
Data de publicação 9 de Novembro de 2018 2018-11-092019-01-08 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon
Our Client is looking to appoint an experienced Operations Manager to manage all aspects of their operation (Transport/Warehouse). You must have in-depth knowledge of the logistics retail with high energy levels, demonstrative financial control and excellent customer relationship skills.
About the Operations Manager Role
The position has just become vacant and they are looking for a Operations Manager professional to continue the successful trajectory for where the company is currently heading.
- Total responsibility for all operational activity (Budgetary/KPIs)
- Daily management of Transport/Warehouse Department
- Customer service management KPI’s – ensuring standards are exceeded
- Establish a positive working culture
- Ensuring Site compliance – Health & Safety/Driver Legal requirements (Company Policy)
- Succession planning – development of management potential on site
- Accountable for setting and achieving budgetary and operational KPIs
- Management of contractors
- Champion adhoc projects – new initiatives
- Oversee all recruitment requirements – Transport
- Provide senior support with peers
With a recognised distribution/logistics management career to date, you will have proven success within the retail sector, working in a warehousing and distribution environment at senior management level. You will be financially and commercially aware in order to translate business needs to achieve the required customer levels.
5 years’ experience running complex Transport/Warehousing operations in Retail with a number of stores and sku´s.
Must hold a National CPC. Health & Safety Management Qualifications (IOSH Or NEBOSH). Demonstrative experience of financial control (Transport Budgets). Proven passion in being Customer Focused/Relationship builder.
Transport Planning – Maximise efficiencies. KPI Management (Operations & Customer). Pragmatic in approach and able to make key decisions in a high pressurised environment (FMCG). Excellent man-management and leadership skills
Lean Management – Continuous improvement. IT Literate (MS Excel/WMS/Transport Systems).
If this sounds like you, apply to this role today.