Manufacturing Operations Manager
Consultor Kyle Gonçalves
Data de publicação 3 de Junho de 2022lisboa engineering-and-operations/manufacturing 2022-06-03 2022-08-02 engineering Lisboa PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An International Industrial company that provides turnkey signage solutions is currently searching for its Manufacturing Operations Manager to support the expansion of their operations on the Portuguese market.
About the Manufacturing Operations Manager role (based in Greater Lisbon area)
The Manufacturing Operations Manager is responsible for supervising and managing all manufacturing operations, for guaranteeing quality and deadlines as well as preventing any shopfloor issues. Reporting to the General Manager, the Manufacturing Operations Manager main functions will be to:
- Manage and oversee all production personnel and related activities (i.e. painting, plastics, fabrics..) to ensure the satisfaction of targets related to safety, quality, delivery, quantity, and cost; responsible for managing the production area by establishing targets with the overall aim of optimizing processes as well as minimizing bottlenecks and downtime.
- Monitor and evaluate department operating results in comparison to business plan.
- Plan, select, design, and implement manufacturing methods and processes through continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques, monitor and audit processes for compliance and effectiveness.
- Work with internal groups (e.g. manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, program/launch management, quality, etc.), in addition to outside suppliers/contractors to support business development, capacity, and continuity.
- Identify tools/equipment needs and organizational skill requirements, assess gaps in key skill areas and capacity, implement strategy to close the gaps and strengthen the organization and overall equipment efficiency (OEE);
- Review performance of personnel and provide tools for direct reports to achieve goals and receive plant support (in terms of personnel, equipment, training, deviations signoff, etc.).
- For this position, we require a mid-Senior to Senior Engineer (Mechanical or Materials) with at least 10-years+ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing industry (such as metal mechanics or industrial metal structure manufacturer) or an infrastructure & construction company.
- Fluency in English and Portugeuse is mandatory, a third European langauge such as Spanish or French is considered a plus.
- Experience in automated assembly/production lines and CAD knowledge are valuable.
If you’re recognised to be resilient, easy adaptable, proactive, capable of working under pressure and have good communication skills, this role is made for you. Don’t hesitate and apply.
+351 926 635 673
Salário: Attractive salary packageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 7 de Junho de 2022An International Industrial company that provides turnkey signage solutions is currently searching for its Manufacturing Operations Manager to support the expansion of their operations on the Portuguese market.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 3 de Junho de 2022An International Industrial company that provides turnkey signage solutions is currently searching for its Manufacturing Operations Manager to support the expansion of their operations on the Portuguese market.
Salário: Pack salarial atrativoLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 17 de Junho de 2022Empresa líder de armazéns com sede em Espanha, encontra-se à procura de um Gestor de Projeto para apoiar o crescimento das suas atividades em Portugal. Sobre o Gestor de Projeto Sua missão será ficar dentro do orçamento aprovado, atender aos padrões de qualidade e prazos de entrega. Como representante do Dono de Obra, o Gestor de Projeto participa em todas as operações de construção (projeto, execução de obra e fornecimento de materiais) e assegura-se de não tomar decisões técnicas ou financeiras sem informar e ter a aprovação do Arquiteto e/ou do Empreiteiro Geral. O Gestor de Projeto é o elo entre o Dono de Obra e o Arquiteto/Empreiteiro Geral
Salário: attractive salary packageLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 15 de Junho de 2022Empresa de gestão de edifícios inserida num grupo nacional de engenharia, encontra-se à procura de um Engenheiro Técnico de Operações e Manutenção para apoiar o crescimento das suas atividades a nível nacional.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: Grande LisboaData de publicação: 4 de Junho de 2022An International Corporate Signage company - that provides engineering, project management, manufacturing, installation, logistics and maintenance services - based in Lisbon, is currently searching for its Engineering Manager to support the expansion of their operations on the Portuguese market.