Salário Attractive salary
Localização Grande LisboaFULL_TIME
Consultor Francois-Pierre Puech
Data de publicação 23 de Setembro de 20192019-10-02 2019-11-22 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Greater Lisbon PT EUR 25000 37000 37000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Global Lifting and Handling solutions Manufacturer is currently searching for a Mounting Coordinator for its manufacturing site located in the Greater Lisbon area.
About the Mounting Coordinator role:
The Mounting Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the manufacturing facilities optimum performance in terms of productivity and quality. Reporting to the Operations Manager, they’ll lead the site hydraulic equipment mounting operations and will be responsible for work scheduling, operation effectiveness and on-time project delivery.
- Design and implement the best mounting procedures and processes to ensure optimum operations performance and quality
- Identify and deploy technical skills, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including staffing and outsourcing when required
- Develop, implement and monitor KPIs for each production area
- Coach and train the Mounting team to reach objectives and to deliver best practice results
- Provide technical expertise to the team
- Ensure that all activities comply with Health, Safety and Environmental policies and foster a strong HSE culture
- Identify and implement any business improvement opportunities
For this position, we require a mid-senior Mechanical Engineer with a 5years+ experience in a similar role within Automotive or Industrial Equipment industries and a provable experience managing teams.
Bilingual in Portuguese, English and Spanish are strong assets for the position. Strong analytic and strategic outlook of the industry as well as proven leadership and communication skills are mandatory.
If you’re recognised to be empathic, team player and team leader, multitask, results oriented and hard-worker, the Mounting Coordinator position is made for you. If you’re also looking for a strong personal challenge in a global company and if you have a strong client-oriented vision, don’t wait and apply to this position.