Consultor Francois-Pierre Puech
Data de publicação 11 de Março de 2019 2019-03-112019-04-30 manufacturing-and-production Lisboa PT EUR 80000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt
Multinational Automotive Manufacturing Company is currently searching for its Site Manager for one of its facilities in Portugal.
About the Site Manager role:
The Site Manager is a key role for the organization as will veil to assure optimum capacity and maximum quality for all manufacturing onsite operations.
Reporting to the European Industrial Director, the Site Manager main assignments will be to:
- Lead both the Site Management Board and the teams under its responsibility (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality, Engineering and HR)
- Veil for rentability target achievement and design the investment budget
- Design and implement Site improvement plan through Lean methodology
- Support, comply and ensure complicity with Health & Safety regulations and Company’s standards
- Implement and foster strong synergies with sites network, sharing best practices and compliance with company standards
- Motivate and coach teams towards operational success, through training and development
For this position, we require a senior profile with 15years+ experience in a managing position in the Automotive industry. The Site Manager should have a successful experience leading and managing cross-functional teams and a successful background in managing manufacturing sites.
Fluency in English and Portuguese is mandatory, a third European language such as French or German is a strong plus. Strong analytic and strategic outlook of manufacturing sites as well as proven leadership and communication skills.
If you’re recognised to be empathetic, team player and team leader, strong networker, goals oriented and entrepreneurial spirited, the Site Manager position is made for you, don’t wait and just apply to this position.