Consultor Diogo Moniz
Data de publicação 28 de Abril de 2022porto-e-norte engineering-and-operations/control 2022-04-28 2022-06-27 engineering Porto PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Opportunity to manage a portfolio of renewable energy development project. The principal activity will be to project manage and to progress a portfolio of development projects. Project managing all development stages for their development portfolio (from land securing to environmental studies to permitting to dealing with recourses and reaching financial close). You will report to the Country Manager, and the role will be based in Porto.
About the role
- Building the portfolio by identifying new greenfield opportunities and competitive processes including actively participating in M&A processes
- Ensuring a consistent focus on developing best in class sites
- Following and continuously improving processes for the whole development lifecycle
- Managing and delivering development programmes for their portfolio to ensure that budgets are met, timeframes are kept to and quality is optimised
- Managing the procurement and contract management processes including contract negotiations e.g. for promises to lease and technical/environmental contracts
- Producing regular development portfolio reports
- Maintaining and proactively manage portfolio risk registers
- Helping keep up to date financial models and reviewing all assumptions to ensure the project economics are robust
- Developing, managing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders (including co-developers and development partners)
- Actively monitoring the market for new opportunities e.g. in other technologies
- Experience of developing renewable energy projects in Portugal (ideally both PV and wind) from site identification to permitting to achieving financial close
- Experience in technical support to M&A processes for assets both in late stage of development and ready-to-build and operational (ideally both PV and wind)
- Knowledge of the Portuguese renewable market and renewables’ regulation
- Strong network of relationships with other developers to form JV
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and external counterparties across all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Strong commercial acumen/track record
- Solid planning and organising skills to include effective prioritisation, resource management and working remotely
- Ability to work under pressure and to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
- Proactive and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude and a drive for high standards
Salário: pack salarial atrativoLocalização: PortoData de publicação: 24 de Junho de 2022Empresa de bombas de gasolina líder em Espanha, encontra-se à procura de um Engenheiro(a)/Arquiteto(a) para apoiar o crescimento das suas atividades em Portugal.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: PortoData de publicação: 22 de Junho de 2022Award-Winning Biotech startup company is looking to establish itself in the market, and is looking for it'sSenior Photonics Scientist | Physicist.