Corporate Finance / M&A
Consultor Madalena Figueiredo
Data de publicação 4 de Novembro de 2022porto-e-norte accounting-finance/posicoes-especializadas-em-financas 2022-11-09 2023-01-03 financial-services Porto Porto PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a multinational financial services company based in Porto and Lisbon, is currently searching for a Corporate Finance / M&A to provide direct support to a Project Manager and coordinate a team of analysts.
About the Corporate Finance / M&A role:
- Direct support to Project Manager on ad hoc client related projects;
- Closely coordinate the work of a team of Analysts;
- Provide ongoing training to Analysts;
- Daily interaction and troubleshooting with high profile clients (primary liaison);
- Handling day-to-day correspondence with clients and their representatives;
- Generating client facing presentations and pitch-books, data analysis and financial modelling.
For this position, we are looking for a candidate with a background in Finance, Business, Economics, or similar, combined with 3 to 6 years’ experience in Financial Services Industry with strong Corporate Finance and M&A expertise, namely as part of a Big4, Investment Bank or Private Equity firm.
Being interested about the Financial Services industry, with a good understanding of it, having advanced technical and analytical skills in Corporate Finance, combined with fluency in English at a proficient is essential, as well as advanced competences in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
If you have strong attention to detail, time management and organisation skills, are self-motivated, a good communicator and consider yourself to be someone with capability to work and think clearly under pressure, working in a fast-paced environment, with a flexible working approach, this job is for you. Apply now for this position!
+351 967 233 930