Administrative and financial coordinator (m/f)
Consultor Vasco Rodrigues
Data de publicação 5 de Julho de 20192019-07-18 2019-09-03 property-and-housing Lisbon PT EUR 35000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational company acting in the real estate sector is looking for a Finance and Administrative Coordinator to join their Lisbon team.
The Financial & Administrative Coordinator is:
- Responsible for the management of the daily tasks in the office;
- Responsible for financial reporting to the Country Director and the company’s HQ based in Belgium (listed);
- Acting as a main point of contact for external accounting and auditing companies;
- Responsible for coordination of external providers regarding financial, legal, tax and
- Administrative issues related to setting up new entities;
- Working in close collaboration with the Country Director in order to optimize the organization of the subsidiary and the reporting to the mother company;
- Playing an active role in defining and developing the organisation structure and processes.
Preferably MSc degree in accounting and finance or equivalent in experience.
Minimum 3 years of professional experience in finance roles. Experience gained in real estate will be seen as an asset.
Good knowledge of local accounting principles and management accounting. Self – motivation, multi-tasking and autonomy are strong skills for the position. Open for versatile and flexible scope of responsibility related to the early stage of company’s development in Portugal.
Willingness to join newly created organisational structure of the company that enters the Portuguese market and that is aiming at developing in the coming years.
Language: Portuguese (mother tongue), fluent in English for professional use, French will be considered as a strong asset.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com