Chief Financial Officer (m/f)
Consultor Vasco Rodrigues
Data de publicação 8 de Junho de 2018Avenida da Liberdade, 110 1269-046, Lisbon Robert Walters Portugal
An International Holding is seeking an experienced candidate to join the company as Chief Financial Officer (CFO). As an integral member of the executive team, the candidate will strengthen the processes and infrastructure needed for the substantial growth and evolution of our client’s business.
- Contribute to the development of the strategic goals and objectives, as well as the overall management of the organization
- Advise senior management peers on financial planning, budgeting, cash flow and other strategic financial matters
- Serve as the management liaison to the board and audit committee: you have to be able to communicate effectively and to present critical financial matters at board meetings
- Represent the organization externally, as necessary, particularly in banking and finance negotiations
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the finance team
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results.
Experience working at a fast-growing company, with various methods of financing and implementing them (e.g. PO financing, Debt financing and Inventory financing).
Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task, to meet aggressive time schedules.
Strong financial analysis and modelling skills, as well as excellent written and oral communication skills.
If you are interested in finding out more, don’t hesitate to submit your CV.