Administrative & Finance Leader (M/F)
Consultor António Costa
Data de publicação 8 de Agosto de 20192019-08-19 2019-10-07 engineering Porto PT EUR 1000 2000 2000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We're looking for an extraordinary Administrative & Finance Leader for the Accounting Department within the Finance & Administration Business Line of a renewable energy company in Porto.
As an Administrative & Finance Leader, you will:
- Manage a team of accountants;
- Be responsible to submit companies’ Financial statements on HFM, on a monthly basis, assuring the IFRS harmonization for the group;
- Lead the AP´s department by a smooth incorporation of different geographies of the group on this system;
- Be in charge of the accounting system security: creation of new legal entity;
- Manage specific technical operations: liquidation or merge of company, tax optimization, knowledge of equity’s operation;
- Book and control and Inter-companies flows checking on a monthly basis;
- Check the monthly bank reconciliation (prepared by the treasurer);
- Monthly payroll entries;
- Prepare and load the tax declaration: VAT, Income Tax, Local Tax (CVAE, CET);
- Prepare annual accounts for all the legal entities of the country in both local and group GAAP;
- Booking of the closing entries and set-up the closing file for the auditors;
- Ensure correct upload and check of the consolidated accounts;
- Prepare the minutes of the Annual General Assembly for the following decisions: approval of the yearly financial statements, change of the auditors.
The ideal candidate will have: Master Degree in Accounting; at least 3 years of experience as Accounting Responsible; Tax Management; Accounting Software: configuration, booking and access right for security purpose; English proficiency (mandatory); SAP domain (preferred).
Key Skills include: sense of responsibility; autonomous; rigorous; team player and team leader; priority management; respect of deadlines; accustomed to multi-company environment.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV!