Senior Risk Analyst
Consultor Madalena Figueiredo
Data de publicação 24 de Outubro de 2022lisboa accounting-finance/Auditor 2022-11-09 2022-12-23 accountancy Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a multinational Bio-chemical company, is looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to integrate the Internal Audit & Risk Management area, directly assisting in the implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) across the group.
About the position:
- Day to day operation of second line processes and enforcement of policies to identify, assess, manage, monitor and report on risks across the Group;
- Provide oversight, challenge and advice to first line business units on the management of risks within the different business areas, to promote effective systems and controls;
- Undertake regular and ad hoc assessments of risks, using quantitative and statistical modelling techniques and providing recommendations for improved management of risks;
- Map and document the company’s internal control system;
- Prepare regular reports and presentations for management on risk profile and material risk issues;
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders across the firm, while maintaining the independence of the second line;
- Promote and contribute to the maintenance and development of a positive risk culture across the firm.
For this position, we require a 5+ years’ experience in design, operation and development of an enterprise-wide risk management framework within a multinational environment. The candidate must possess understanding of risk methodologies, mitigation processes and techniques within an enterprise environment, including quantitative and statistical methods to the management of risks.
The ideal candidate must be fluent in English, while Spanish is a plus, and have willingness to travel up to 15% of the time. If you have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a relationship driven approach to develop close working relationships with key stakeholders across all organisational levels, combined with the ability to question, actively listen, identify key points, and reach objective conclusions, this position is for you. Apply now to this position!
+351 967 233 930
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 18 de Novembro de 2022We are currently recruiting a Recruitment Consultant for our Finance and HR Division in our Lisbon team. There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.