Consultor Susana Costa
Data de publicação 24 de Junho de 2022lisboa accounting-finance/Auditor 2022-07-13 2022-08-23 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multinational Bio-chemical company is currently searching for an Internal Auditor for its offices based in Lisbon.
About the Internal Auditor role
The Internal auditor will be integrated in the Internal Audit & Risk Management Division, that is growing exponentially, and will work for the Group’s several locations. The main functions will be:
- Independently lead and execute risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan,
- Identify, evaluate, and document the design and effectiveness of internal controls, looking for control gaps and opportunities to gain process efficiencies and to add value,
- Execute audit tests and ensure overall quality and consistency of audit work,
- Prepare audit reports to document audit scope, procedures, findings, and recommendations,
- Perform periodic follow-up on outstanding management actions from past projects,
- Conduct advisory projects for business process changes, to provide proactive risk and control guidance to business partners,
- Work collaboratively with the other team members, sharing knowledge and experience,
- Employ computer-assisted auditing tools and identify opportunities for the use of continuous monitoring and automated auditing.
For this position, we require a 3+ years’ auditing experience and availability to travel up to 40% of work time. Proficiency in SAP, MS Office and data analytics tools (e.g. PowerBI) would be an asset.
Fluency in Portuguese and English is mandatory, Spanish is a plus.
If you’re a quick learner, team oriented, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and with different cultures and eager to learn, the Internal Auditor position is made for you, don’t wait and just apply to this position based in Lisbon.