Commercial Asset Performance Analyst
Consultor Madalena Figueiredo
Data de publicação 26 de Dezembro de 2022lisboa accounting-finance/financial-analyst 2022-12-26 2023-02-24 engineering Lisbon PT Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client, an International Renewable Energy Company, is currently searching for a Commercial Asset Performance Analyst. About the Commercial Asset Performance Analyst role This person will assist in monitoring and delivering long term upper quartile commercial performance across the current portfolio, working in co-operation with the wider operations team and FP&A, and assisting the Commercial Asset Performance Manager in the development of tools and in the monitoring of KPIs that will allow asset improvements and provide clear reporting framework for the executive team. The analyst should be comfortable in analysing and crunching data as well as in building dashboards. Data management, analysis, and reporting through dashboards and other tools are fundamental to this role. Additionally, its functions also include helping monitoring annual OPEX and CAPEX operations budget and its variations, which will help to provide critical risk and value input to the M&A and Organic Business Development processes, as required.
- Generation of focused performance information, through dashboard design and development, in order to provide management and strategic information, ensure uniformity of focus and vision of various units producing information and achieve high levels of automation and efficiency.
- Execution of projects and initiatives related to defining, achieving, and sustaining Upper Quartile performance across the portfolio in coordination with the Asset Performance and wider Operations teams.
- Implementation of tools that provide analytical support for commercial and procurement decisions by the business such as MSA contracts, repowering feasibility, M&A and valuation assumptions, business models review, etc.
- Monitoring and creation of OPEX/CAPEX, revenues, and its variations. Helps into the development of new finance management systems to ensure Operations team requirements are met.
- Able to work with different work streams at the same time;
- Multi-project and stakeholder management;
- Detail oriented person with highly analytical and quantitative skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Hands-on proactive, combined with critical thinking and a problem-solver attitude;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Experience across internal teams to ensure delivery, where continued performance may be dependent on third parties.
- Experience working in a team oriented and collaborative environment
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business Management is essential, Masters degree is a plus.
- Knowledge in MS Excel, Power BI, Share Point and Office 365 are mandatory.
Salário: NegotiableLocalização: LisboaData de publicação: 26 de Dezembro de 2022O nosso cliente, um grupo multinacional português presente em 16 países e 3 continentes e líder em Portugal no seu setor de atuação está à procura de um Junior Tax Specialist.