Junior Audit / Accountant (m/f)
Consultor António Costa
Data de publicação 18 de Outubro de 20192019-11-11 2019-12-17 financial-services S. João do Estoril S. João do Estoril PT EUR 1500 1800 1800 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.pt https://www.robertwalters.pt/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We're looking for a Junior Audit / Accountant for a company in the financial services sector, working mainly for multinational companies with HQ abroad. The position is based in Estoril, Cascais.
As a Junior Audit/Accountant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Audit compliance of journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Prepare payments and ensure timely bank payments and cash forecast
- Enter and file (digital archive) accounting documents
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Validate and reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Assist Senior Accountant
- Assist with other accounting projects
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or related field. At least 2 year of experience in similar positions.
Excellent computer skills namely advance level of excel. Proficiency with accounting software. Able to interact with other departments and international clients. Team-worker and ability to work under pressure. Fluent written and spoken level of English.
If this sounds like you, send us your CV!